WRITING TASK 1: The process is another form of task that is asked in writing task 1, but very few times. Process or Procedure is a series of steps that are usually taken to achieve a specific end. In writing tasks, just like other statistical figures such as graphs and pie charts, there is again the same pattern that is required to follow to explain the process effectively in the whole task. The pattern includes
BODY PARAGRAPH 1.
BODY PARAGRAPH 2.
- In paraphrasing, you have to write the question stated in your own words.
- Body Paragraph 1 and 2 includes the main content of the task.
- In overall, you have to draw a final conclusion after analyzing everything about the data.
POINTS TO BE KEPT IN MIND WHILE WRITING THE WRITING TASK INCLUDING A PROCESS:
- Always use present passive tense in order to describe a process in writing task 1.
- Explain the task in sequential order as it is given in the question statement that is you have to explain the steps of a process in proper sequence.
Now let’s begin with our actual task
The diagrams below show the stages and types of equipment used in the cement-making process, and, how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant
INTRODUCTION(WRITING TASK 1)
The pictorial illustrations reveal the procedure involved in the production of cement as well as its usage in making concrete for building purposes.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR INTRODUCTION
- Alter the question stated in your own language.
- you can give the synonyms of the various words given in the question to make your introduction different a little bit from the Question statement
INSTEAD OF YOU CAN USE THE
Diagrams two pictorial. illustrations show reveal
stages and equipments used procedure involved
cement making production of cement
and how cement is used as well as its usage
to produce concrete in making concrete
BODY PARAGRAPH 1(WRITING TASK 1)
As shown in the first diagram that, initially, limestone and clay are crushed together with a crusher to convert them in powder form. Later, the resultant is then mixed properly through a mixer and passed onto a cylindrical equipment that is known as Rotating heater. Nextly, a specific amount of heat is provided to the heater and the hot mixture is then transferred to a grinder that is the final step in the process of cement formation. After that, cement so formed is packed into bags and sold in the market.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BODY PARAGRAPH 1
- Initiate with a beautiful expression
For example: as shown in the first diagram
- Use relevant connectors
Such as: initially, later, nextly, and after that
- Avoid using the same word again and over again
Given in paragraph: instead of powder I have used the word resultant in the second sentence.
- Use the third form of verb along with the passive form of sentences.
BODY PARAGRAPH 2.(WRITING TASK 1)
The other picture depicts the utilization of cement in order to generate concrete to be used for constructing buildings. First of all, variant raw materials such as water, gravels and sand are put into a mixer along with a particular amount of cement that is 15% of the total mixture. Importantly, gravels and sand are used in a 2:1 ratio that is 50% and 25% respectively along with the water that is near about 5% less than cement used. Lastly, the mixture is mixed properly in concrete mixture and then used in construction.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BODY PARAGRAPH 2.
- Again begin with an alluring expression
Like: the other picture depicts.
- Try to compare steps
Such as: cement is 15% of mixture water is 10% of mixture…..So you can write it as cement is 15% while water is near about 5% less than cement.
- Make smart sentences that is a complex one.
For instance: 50% of the mixture consists of gravels with 25% of sand…You can write it as gravels and sand are used in a mixture in a 2:1 ratio that is 50% 25% respectively.
- To end the task use appropriate linker
As given: Lastly
Overall (WRITING TASK 1)
To sum up, about five stages are followed in cement production, and four ingredients are mixed together to form final concrete.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR OVERALL
- You can use ‘to sum up’ instead of overall.
- In overall, you can explain a brief summary of the whole data.
SEE OTHER POSTS ALSO:
What is the difference between paper-based and computer-based ielts?
GOLDEN RULES FOR A PERFECT BAND 9 IN IELTS LISTENING
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR IELTS SPEAKING?
Why ielts is becoming a struggle among Indian students?